Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Self Discipline

I was asked a very good question recently:

How do you motivate yourself to start the process? I might be different but so many times I promise myself that tomorrow, I will go to the gym, swim in my pool, walk on the beach …even take the dog for a walk…Then surprise surprise I end up doing nothing. Something else occupies me or I use something else as my excuse to not follow through on it. I want to do it or maybe I deep down do not…it confuses me and annoys me regularly.I conclude that the most difficult part is actually following through on making a decision…How do you change this?With everything else in my life, I do it and complete it with total devotion…I just need help to get me going…it is difficult.I look forward to your reply and thanks for visiting my blog which is part of my incredibly busy schedule in building my business (easy to commit to this!!)….Jason, Zynkin

This is something i get asked often so i thought i will write a post about it. Read more...

Fitness Motivation - Make time - voxifit

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment